CCH : Thanx to Rathi from the HMG Forum, HMG 3.0.36 can now be compiled with Harbour 2.1 rc2
- HMG 3.0.36 (Test) 2011/03/19 Changelog:
- Built using latest Harbour Nightly Build (2011/03/16)
- Following Modifications done on official HMG 3.0.35
* Edit in \hmg\source\c_media.c - Replace line no. 144 with the following:
// hwnd=MCIWndCreate((HWND) hb_parnl(1),NULL,Style,hb_parc(2));
* Edit in \hmg\source\h_init.prg - Replace line no. 628 with the following:
_HMG_SYSDATA [ 306 ] := ( EMPTY( CreateMutex( , .T., strtran(GetProgramFileName(),'\','_') ) ) .OR. (HMGGetLastError() > 0) )
* Edit in \hmg\source\c_winapimisc.c - Replace line no. 416 to 419 with the following:
HB_FUNC ( HMGGETLASTERROR )
hb_retnl( (LONG) GetLastError() ) ;
* Edit in \hmg\source\h_windows.prg. Replace line no 5588 with the following:
uResult := CallDll32 ( "IsAppThemed" , "UXTHEME.DLL" )
- Changed HMG Build system to hbmk2 by adapting HMG 4 and latest Harbour method.
- Changed HMG Build Application System by adapting HMG 4. Please make use of newbuild.bat in samples folder or buildapp.bat in hmg main folder.
Monday, March 21, 2011
HMG.3.0.36 is now Compatible with HB 2.1rc2
Welcome to Clipper... Clipper... Clipper
In 1997, then using Delphi 3, I had already created 32-bits Windows applications for HRIS, ERP and CRM. In 2007, using Ruby on Rails, an AJAX powered CRM site running on Apache & MySQL was created and I am now using Visual Studio .Net 2008 to create web-based projects and Delphi 7 for Win32 applications using SQL2005 & DBFCDX.
So, why then am I reviving the Original Clipper... Clipper... Clipper via a Blog as CA-Clipper is a programming language for the DOS world ? Believe it or not, there are still some clients using my mission-critical CA-Clipper applications for DOS installed in the late 80's and up to the mid 90's. This is testimony to CA-Clipper's robustness as a language :-)
With the widespread introduction of Windows 7 64-bits as the standard O/S for new Windows based PCs & Notebooks, CA-Clipper EXE simply will not work and it has become imperative for Clipper programmers to migrate immediately to Harbour to build 32/64 bits EXEs
Since 28th January 2009, this blog has been read by 134,389 (10/3/11 - 39,277) unique visitors (of which 45,151 (10/3/11 - 13,929) are returning visitors) from 103 countries and 1,574 cities & towns in Europe (37; 764 cities), North America (3; 373 cities) , Central America & Caribeans (6; 13 cities), South America(10; 226 cities), Africa & Middle-East (12; 44 cities) , Asia-Pacific (21; 175 cities). So, obviously Clipper is Alive & Well : -)
TIA & Enjoy ! (10th October 2012, 11:05; 13th November 2015)