Monday, October 1, 2012

HbQt, HbXBP and HbIDE is back...




Hello Everybody

Let me enjoy the pleasure to announce the new home for 
HbQt, HbXBP, HbIDE, which, for good reasons, were removed 
from Harbour's repository.

Checkout: 

How to get:
Create "addons" subfolder in Harbour root, as 
harbour/addons
And checkout with above link into this folder.

How to build:
Access the console as you would be accessing for Harbour.
CD to addons.
Issue: hbmk2 hbaddons.hbp -rebuild.
That's it.
The binaries will be deposited in where Harbour build deposits.

Mailing-lists for developers and users will be announced later.

I am really thankful to Maurizio, Francessco Perillo, Francesco Saverio Giudice
for their whole hearted support. SF "hbaddons" project includes 
Viktor and Przemek as Admins. 

It would important here to mention that the bug of HbIDE 
which throws GPF on EXIT on nix systems, reported by 
Przemek has been fixed. This GPF was also present on 
MSVC since begining, on all versions. The fix is materialized 
in .qth files, where I overlooked QSpacerItem, which is a 
non-QObject derived class but was being handelled as 
if it was a QObject. So, until someone comes across any such 
overlook, I can assume HbQt to be stable.

Hope to see you downloading these components...

Regards

Pritpal Bedi

a student of software analysis & concepts

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I cant to checkuot hbide source files in the link indicated on this post.

    He return a error message:

    svn: E175013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://svn.code.sf.net/p/hbaddons/svn/trunk'

    I using Harbour project to migrate my clipper applications to Linux environment. Please, how i can to download and use the HBIde ?

    Tanks!

    Adriano - From Brazil.

    ReplyDelete